" MY OWN RENDITION OF MY SELF"
I'm not sporty, I'm not talented like them and I'm not someone who's favorite but there are things that i love to do even though im not good on it.
AND I'LL PRESENTLY TO YOU MY OWN RENDITION OF MY SELF
Isabela Armaine Poblete Anciado is my name and you can call me what ever you want. A 17 years old, Unica hija and a grade 12 Senior High student of Philippine Christian University - Dasmariรฑas.
Some of them said that I'm a jolly person, fun to be with and easy to get along.
FAMILY?
They are my source of happiness, my crying shoulder and the one who always there for me.
FRIENDS?
Absolutely i have my friends. Some of them are since grade school until now. I'm so blessed to have them.
CHURCH FAMILY?
Door of Faith Christian Church Int'l ( DFCCI ) teaches me so many lesson in life. This is the place where i can say this is my second home and the place where i can find peace of mind.
God created one's equally even though I'm not perfect, I have other things to show like drawing and sketching, this is the things that i learned from my Artreach family.
https://www.facebook.com/ArTreachMissionsInc
SLEEP is my way to remove my stress
MUSIC in my sadness hours
SMILING at someone is my kind of expression to get their attentions
And lastly my comfort FOODS
My own rendition that you don't know more, you don't know that i will keep those sunshine with me because i know someday i must do the things you think i cannot do.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- JIMMY DEAN
thank you so much for your time by knowing me and its my pleasure to share who i really am.









Hi isabel! Sorry for being so feeling close but i like your blog, im not your friend but in this kind of blog they tell me about your whole self and i just want to be your instant friend because i know that your a kind person, a jolly person, a caring friend even though that im not close with you
ReplyDeleteI like this blog and its not fake, it really tells your true identity. Love it ♡
ReplyDeleteI love that u integrated 2 pics shot by yours truly bebe ! !! Love u ! !♥️
ReplyDeleteyou’re so passionate mahaal, do what makes u happy. always.♥️♥️♥️
ReplyDeleteGusto ko din ng turon! hahahahahha char stay happy lang anciado :)
ReplyDeleteYou're talented and beautiful as you are, Sabeellll! Continue serving the Lord, amd continue spreading happiness! Loveyou! (Ginutom ako ng blog ko argh.)
ReplyDeletepenge ako :(
ReplyDeleteNice blog be I enjoyed reading your blog ๐
ReplyDeleteKeep the good work,Isabel.
ReplyDeleteOkay siya
ReplyDeleteReally nice blog
ReplyDeleteI love your personality armaine.stay happy tayo siztt ahh
ReplyDeletehey i love your blog!! you can stay true to your self bby girl! keep on inspiring others!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog,i enjoying reading your own rendition of yourself
ReplyDeleteDi tayo super close pero dahil sa blog mo nakilala kitaaa hehe. supeeer love your blog.
ReplyDeleteThat was an awesome story, i love the way how you interact with people specially to your family in church. Continue what you are doing, and let God be the center of your life. God bless!
ReplyDeleteNice blog!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog
ReplyDeletejust keep doing what makes u happy, u deserve it!! luv u๐
ReplyDeleteI like your blog sis. Love the way you let us know more about you, through this simple and inspiring content. Keep serving God❤️
ReplyDeleteNice blog gurl! Stay being pretty inside and out! God Bless you always gurl!
ReplyDeleteDahil sa blog mo nagutom ako wahahah๐ it's good to know more about your personalities wahaha
ReplyDeleteNice blog isabel.. continue what makes you happy.. and never give up to discover things that you can really do someday..
ReplyDeleteHi sabel everything has a reason don't lose hope just keep going ๐๐ Goodluck to your journey sister ๐๐
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Mas lalo pa kita nakilala dahil dito❤️
ReplyDeleteContinue to be a positive person ❤
ReplyDeleteI enjoying reading your blog! Keep it up ๐ฏ
ReplyDelete